Fashionable and sporty at the same timeFred Perry jackets are characterized by the great combination of a sporty look that always looks fashionable and chic. The English fashion brand was founded in 1952 by tennis legend Fred Perry, who became a three-time Wimbledon champion. He initially designed the characteristic slim-fit pique polo shirt in plain color, with the Fred Perry logo embroidered on the chest as the only decoration. The fashion label soon also designed other items of clothing, including the Fred Perry summer coat and the Fred Perry winter coat in various designs and colors.
Comfortable and practicalHigh wearing comfort and functionality have always been important for clothing from this brand, including the summer and winter jackets. A Fred Perry summer jacket men therefore meets all the requirements you place on a decent summer jacket. The jackets are provided with various practical features:
- A high stand-up collar which protects you well against a fresh spring breeze.
- The elastic bands at the bottom of the sleeves also ensure that no cold gusts of wind will shoot in.
- The stretchable band at the bottom of the jacket ensures that the jacket stays neatly in place and does not creep up while moving.
- The zipper of the jacket is hidden behind a double-folded trim. Not a breeze will come through here either.
- The zipped inner zipper is ideal for safely tucking away valuable items such as your keys, wallet or phone.
In short, a Fred Perry jacket is an indispensable item for the active and fashion-conscious modern man.